Click one of the links below to download and print the application!
Tips for Filling out the ACR Application
Please note that these tips will not guarantee a position with ACR HealthCare Group. These tips are merely suggestions for applicants to successfully participate in the application process. If you have any questions about the application process, please contact us.
- Complete every page of the application.
- Please write your name and phone number legibly.
- A Non-Compete Agreement is a contract signed by you and a previous employer that restricts your employment in a competitor company. If you have not signed such an agreement, you are not subject to a Non-Compete Agreement.
- Please type or legibly complete the essay portion of the application.
- If you are willing to disclose your conviction record and administrative determination history please check YES. Checking YES does not necessarily indicate that you have committed any of the crimes that are listed. It is merely allowing ACR to check your history.
- Please list 3 work references including addresses and phone numbers. It is preferred that 2 of the 3 references are work related, one reference can be of a personal nature.
- You do not need to mail out the references prior to submitting the completed application.
- You may include a resume and cover letter if you would like, this is not mandatory.
- Do not fax the application.
- Keep in mind, when mailing the completed application in an envelope, additional postage is needed.
The ACR Application Process
As you apply for a position with ACR, please keep the following in consideration:
If you mail your application to our office, please allow 10-15 business days for your application to be processed.
Our Human Resource department receives many applications every day. Due to the high number of applications, we are unable to respond to applicants that we do not wish to hire at the time their application is received. Applications are kept on file for an entire year.
We will contact you if we wish to set up an interview appointment with you. If you would like to check the status of your application, please feel free to contact us.
Thanks for your understanding!
What to Expect During Your Interview
- Plan to spend 2-3 hours at the office: Our comprehensive selection process can take a while – you will be more relaxed if you have plenty of time to complete the steps.
- What to wear: ACR’s dress policy at the office includes a conservative, professional look. You can expect to see men wearing a shirt, tie and dress pants, and women wearing modest business attire that provides full coverage. Body piercings and tattoos located in areas of high visibility are either removed or covered (with clothing or cosmetics). ACR is a scent-free environment out of respect for individuals with severe allergies. Let your intelligent, competent, confident and friendly self be more memorable than what you were wearing!
- What to bring: Please bring your social security card, proof of auto insurance, driver’s license, and your completed application (if it has not already been submitted to our office).