- The Program Counselor position pays $10.84/hour for daytime and evening shifts during weekdays, and $11.87/hour for awake night shifts during weekdays. During weekends, Program Counselors earn $12.65/hour for daytime and evening shifts and $14.45/hour for awake night shifts.
- The Jr. Program Counselor position for staff aged 16-17 years old pays $9.84/hour for weekday shifts and $11.61/hour for weekend shifts.
- The Emergency Float position pays $13.14/hour for daytime and evening shifts during weekdays, and $15.21/hour for awake night shifts during weekdays. During weekends, Emergency Floats earn $14.96/hour for daytime and evening shifts, and $17.27/hour for awake night shifts.
- The Long-Term Float position pays $11.85/hour for Monday-Friday daytime shifts and Monday-Thursday evening shifts, $12.89/hour for Sunday-Thursday awake night shifts, $14.96/hour for Friday evening-Sunday daytime and evening shifts, and $16.76 for Friday and Saturday awake night shifts.
- The Live-in Residential Supervisor position is a salaried position of $30,000+ per year plus a $10,000 bonus after completion of the 2-year commitment. The value of the salary, benefits, and apartment space typically brings the total compensation package to $45 – 60,000 per year. It includes a generous 401K retirement plan, your choice of either a Roth IRA or 529 college saving plan, and a rent-free 1-3 bedroom living space (typically a walk-out on the lower level of a rambler style home) with most utilities paid by ACR.
- RN/Case Managers are paid $51,000+/year, plus on-call bonuses.
- The LPN position pays $20.62-23.23/hour.
- Maintenance positions pay $10-15/hour or more based on experience.
ACR Homes is an EEO/AA Employer.